San Francisco, California
Want a custom branded app like St. Ignatius?
Privately and securely communicate with your team, your coaches, and your parents. Use one-way or two-way communication (or both!) to message your way.
Your mobile app managed on-the-go. Add a new game, edit a roster, post photos, videos and news stories or start a live stream, from anywhere.
With the tap of a button in your app, you can send out an end of the quarter score update to hundreds of your fans who couldn’t make the game.
We’re excited to announce that REPu is the official app partner for St. Ignatius! The new SI Prep app is the only app you need to keep track of all the sports and activities happening around campus that you care about, and it's free! Use messaging to keep updated on the sports you're involved with, get real-time score updates on games, and find the latest photos, videos, and news.
Build strong sports communities. #REPu
St. Ignatius College Preparatory is more than merely a high school. It is a community of lifelong learners that supports students as they develop into thriving adults. With a commitment to intellectual excellence, leadership, service, and justice, our students strive to respond courageously to the opportunities and challenges of our time. Through a rigorous and integrated program of academic, spiritual, and co-curricular activities, St. Ignatius educates all aspects of our students according to the Jesuit philosophy of Cura Personalis, care for the whole person.
At SI, we measure our athletic success not only by how many games are won but also through the values our students develop — values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, commitment and hard work. We believe in the classical notion of a “sound mind in a sound body” and offer sports that students will play long after they graduate from SI.
Each year about two-thirds of the student body competes on 66 teams in 15 sports. Over the years, those teams have collected numerous league, sectional, NorCal, state and national championships. Recent victories include the following:
- SI’s boys’ and girls’ volleyball teams both took first in the Central Coast Section in the 2010-11 school year.
- SI’s boys’ lacrosse team was ranked 18th in the nation in 2011 by MaxPreps and first in the state after two undefeated league seasons.
- The girls’ varsity lacrosse team lost only one of its 18 games to finish first in CCS, third in the state and 7th in the West.
- The girls’ crew took sixth in the nation in 2009;
- The boys’ soccer team took the West Catholic Athletic League titles three years in a row in 2009, 2010 and 2011, and the school’s first CCS Championship in 2009, and the girls’ took second in the league in 2011;
- The girls’ golf team has won nine league titles in 10 years;
- The girls’ cross country team took first in CCS in 2010
- The football team won the league and sectional titles in 2006;
- And, on July 2, 2006, SI had its first international victory when our varsity 8 boys’ crew, coming from back-to-back national championships, took first place at the Royal Henley Regatta in England. That team was ranked first in the nation (of all high school and college crews) by Mike Vespoli, and Rowing News ranked the crew one of the best in modern history.